*Removal Methods of Gel Polishes
1. Cut the front of Nails a little by Nail Clipper.
* Remove the parts or stones on Nails by Nail Clipper and sand the surface
of Nails with Nail File w/150 grits. If impossible by Nail Clipper, Soak the
cotton with Gel Remover, and lay it inside Foil, and wrap Nails by the soaked
cotton laid into foil in advance.
2. Sand the surface of Nails with Nail File w/180grits till the original nail will
be shown slightly.
* In case of damaged and thiiner Nail Tips, may feel heated, so be careful.
3. Soak the cotton with Gel Remover, and lay it inside Foil.
Wrap the applied Gel Nails in the soaked cotton with foil outside for
- 10~15 minutes for healty Nails
- 20 minutes for damaged Nails
4. Remove Gel with Pusher after opening of Foil.
Remove Gel with Pusher at a 45 degreesangle till Remover is dried.
* It's easier & comfortable if Soak-off only-clip is used at this time.
* When Gel was not removed completely, remove it again by wrapping
the applied Nails in the soaked cotton with foil outside.
5. After Gel is removed, clean Nails & hands with a hot poultice or
6. If the skin around Nails is dry, apply Cuticle oil or Hand cream.